What is the 40 Day Challenge?
It consists of 40 days (January 1st, 2018 to February 9th, 2018) where participants will be registered and validated to win prizes for the best transformation within this period. This transformation will be assessed with pictures of front, side and back.
Who will decide?
Five qualified people in the area of nutrition and exercise science that have no relationship with the participants.
What are the cost and how do I sign up?
The cost is 15 euros for residents in Ireland and any other country and 45 reais for residents in Brazil. Registration can be done by clicking here for residents in Ireland and abroad.
After signing up and purchasing the challenge you will receive an email with a confirmation and how to proceed to submit the photos.
What do I get when I sign up?
You will have access to the private facebook group for motivation that will involve the nutritionist and physical educator from Masotti Nutrition (Julia Masotti) and psychologist and holistic nutrition student Daniela Pinheiro.
- Daily Nutrition Tips post within the group
- Healthy Recipes to stay on track during these 40 days
- A pdf with tips and information for better nutrition habits
- Training program (with or without access to the gym) sent weekly (6 in total) to optimize your results
- A list of macronutrients with over 100 food choices
- The challenge DOES NOT include customized meal plan
Who can participate?
- Anyone without metabolic or chronic diseases that like a challenge and want to achieve a better body and feel better about themselves!
- Have an account on facebook and have an email to receive updates and information during the challenge
- Anyone over the age of 18
There will be 4 finalist. 2 women and 2 men. The first place in each gender will receive 150 reais or 45 euros and the 2nd place will receive a hamper with supplements and other goodies.
The challenge IS NOT FOR PROFIT, this means that the more people signed up for the challenge, the more money you can get if you win.
You can sign up at any time until the 31st of December 2017 but places are limited